- Goldman Sachs upgraded Spirit AeroSystems Holdings, Inc. SPR from Sell to Neutral. Spirit AeroSystems shares fell 1.44 percent to close at $69.74 on Wednesday.
- Raymond James upgraded First Horizon National Corp FHN from Market Perform to Outperform. First Horizon National shares fell 0.98 percent to close at $17.69 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Ladenburg Thalmann upgraded Monroe Capital Corp MRCC from Neutral to Buy. Monroe Capital shares rose 0.21 percent to close at $14.21 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Craig-Hallum upgraded Wabash National Corporation WNC from Hold to Buy. Wabash National shares gained 1.34 percent to close at $19.64 on Wednesday.
- Benchmark upgraded Autohome Inc (ADR) ATHM from Hold to Buy. Autohome shares gained 1.83 percent to $55.60 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Citigroup upgraded Stratasys, Ltd. SSYS from Neutral to Buy. Stratasys shares gained 3.14 percent to $22.99 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at JP Morgan upgraded Cubic Corporation CUB from Neutral to Overweight. Cubic shares fell 1.47 percent to close at $40.20 on Wednesday.
- Stifel Nicolaus upgraded Vantiv Inc VNTV from Hold to Buy. Vantiv shares rose 0.97 percent to $67.75 in pre-market trading.
- Morgan Stanley upgraded Cerner Corporation CERN from Underweight to Equal-Weight. Cerner shares rose 0.82 percent to $63.00 in pre-market trading.
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey upgraded BioScrip Inc BIOS from Neutral to Buy. BioScrip shares rose 4.33 percent to close at $2.89 on Wednesday.
- Keefe Bruyette & Woods downgraded Maiden Holdings, Ltd. MHLD from Outperform to Market Perform. Maiden Holdings shares fell 0.97 percent to $7.65 in pre-market trading.
- Morgan Stanley downgraded Liberty Global plc LILA from Equal-Weight to Underweight. Liberty Global shares rose 0.34 percent to close at $26.70 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Imperial Capital downgraded AlarmCom Hldg Inc ALRM from Outperform to In-Line. Alarm.com shares rose 4.96 percent to close at $41.47 on Wednesday.
- Baird downgraded Achillion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ACHN from Outperform to Neutral. Achillion Pharmaceuticals shares fell 1.46 percent to $4.74 in pre-market trading.
- Craig-Hallum downgraded Synacor Inc SYNC from Buy to Hold. Synacor shares declined 15.35 percent to $3.00 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Roth Capital downgraded Cempra Inc CEMP from Buy to Neutral. Cempra shares fell 2.74 percent to $3.55 in pre-market trading.
- Raymond James downgraded Commerce Bancshares, Inc. CBSH from Market Perform to Underperform. Commerce Bancshares shares fell 1.32 percent to close at $56.97 on Wednesday.
- Baird downgraded RingCentral Inc RNG from Outperform to Neutral. RingCentral shares climbed 8.08 percent to close at $38.80 on Wednesday.
- JMP Securities downgraded Syros Pharmaceuticals Inc SYRS from Outperform to Market Perform. Syros Pharmaceuticals shares fell 6.74 percent to $21.30 in pre-market trading.
- Morgan Stanley downgraded Telecom Argentina SA (ADR) TEO from Overweight to Equal-Weight. Telecom Argentina shares fell 1.84 percent to close at $27.76 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Compass Point initiated coverage on Capital One Financial Corp. COF with a Neutral rating. The price target for Capital One is set to $90. Capital One shares closed at $85.14 on Wednesday.
- Wells Fargo initiated coverage on Bank of New York Mellon Corp BK with a Market Perform rating. The price target for Bank of New York Mellon is set to $55. Bank of New York Mellon shares closed at $54.04 on Wednesday.
- Cantor Fitzgerald initiated coverage on AAC Holdings Inc AAC with an Overweight rating. The price target for AAC Holdings is set to $11. AAC Holdings shares closed at $8.21 on Wednesday.
- Wells Fargo initiated coverage of State Street Corp STT with an Outperform rating. The price target for State Street is set to $115. State Street shares closed at $94.28 on Wednesday.
- Barclays initiated coverage on Delta Air Lines, Inc. DAL with an Overweight rating. The price target for Delta Air is set to $70. Delta Air shares closed at $49.67 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Wells Fargo initiated coverage on Zions Bancorp ZION with an Outperform rating. The price target for Zions Bancorp is set to $56. Zions Bancorp shares closed at $45.29 on Wednesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.