- Bank of America upgraded Werner Enterprises, Inc WERN from Underperform to Neutral. Werner shares closed at $29.20 on Monday.
- Morgan Stanley upgraded Atlassian Corporation PLC TEAM from Equal-Weight to Overweight. Atlassian shares closed at $36.41 on Monday.
- Analysts at Keefe Bruyette & Woods upgraded South State Corporation SSB from Market Perform to Outperform. South State shares closed at $83.90 on Monday.
- Analysts at Deutsche Bank upgraded DSW Inc. DSW from Hold to Buy. DSW shares climbed 1.76 percent to $16.77 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Piper Jaffray upgraded Mondelez International Inc MDLZ from Neutral to Overweight. Mondelez shares closed at $43.75 on Monday.
- Analysts at Deutsche Bank upgraded Big Lots, Inc. BIG from Hold to Buy. Big Lots shares closed at $47.56 on Monday.
- Raymond James upgraded Sierra Bancorp BSRR from Market Perform to Outperform. Sierra Bancorp shares closed at $24.15 on Monday.
- Analysts at Deutsche Bank downgraded Under Armour Inc UAA from Hold to Sell. Under Armour shares fell 1.87 percent to $19.89 in pre-market trading.
- Stifel Nicolaus downgraded Lululemon Athletica inc. LULU from Buy to Hold. Lululemon shares closed at $62.02 on Monday.
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey downgraded WebMD Health Corp. WBMD from Buy to Hold. WebMD shares closed at $66.10 on Monday.
- Analysts at Raymond James downgraded Spectranetics Corp SPNC from Outperform to Market Perform. Spectranetics shares closed at $38.50 on Monday.
- Deutsche Bank downgraded Power Integrations Inc POWI from Buy to Hold. Power Integrations shares closed at $81.75 on Monday.
- B. Riley downgraded Cytori Therapeutics Inc CYTX from Buy to Neutral. Cytori Therapeutics shares rose 2.13 percent to $0.490 in pre-market trading.
- Baird downgraded Monogram Residential Trust Inc MORE from Outperform to Neutral. Monogram Residential shares closed at $11.95 on Monday.
- Analysts at William Blair initiated coverage on Tintri Inc TNTR with an Outperform rating. Tintri shares closed at $6.95 on Monday.
- Bank of America initiated coverage on Byline Bancorp Inc BY with a Buy rating. The price target for Byline Bancorp is set to $25. Byline Bancorp shares closed at $20.85 on Monday.
- Needham initiated coverage of Mimecast Ltd MIME with a Buy rating. The price target for Mimecast is set to $33. Mimecast shares closed at $26.92 on Monday.
- Cantor Fitzgerald initiated coverage on U.S. Physical Therapy, Inc. USPH with an Overweight rating. The price target for U.S. Physical Therapy is set to $72. U.S. Physical Therapy shares closed at $62.80 on Monday.
- Analysts at Baird initiated coverage on Blue Buffalo Pet Products Inc BUFF with a Neutral rating. The price target for Blue Buffalo is set to $23. Blue Buffalo shares closed at $23.11 on Monday.
- Citigroup initiated coverage on e.l.f. Beauty Inc ELF with a Buy rating. The price target for e.l.f. Beauty is set to $30. e.l.f. Beauty shares closed at $25.40 on Monday.
- Analysts at JMP Securities initiated coverage on Western Asset Mortgage Capital Corp WMC with a Market Perform rating. Western Asset Mortgage shares closed at $10.25 on Monday.
- DA Davidson initiated coverage on Gladstone Commercial Corporation GOOD with a Buy rating. The price target for Gladstone Commercial is set to $24. Gladstone Commercial shares closed at $20.27 on Monday.
- Analysts at Needham initiated coverage of Hortonworks Inc HDP with a Buy rating. The price target for Hortonworks is set to $25. Hortonworks shares closed at $13.04 on Monday.
- Analysts at KeyBanc initiated coverage on Tintri Inc TNTR with an Overweight rating. The price target for Tintri is set to $9. Tintri shares closed at $6.95 on Monday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.