- Bank of America upgraded Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corporation BAH from Neutral to Buy. Booz Allen Hamilton shares gained 0.97 percent to $35.35 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Piper Jaffray upgraded Alon USA Energy, Inc. ALJ from Underweight to Neutral. Alon USA Energy shares rose 0.11 percent to $9.00 in pre-market trading.
- Susquehanna upgraded Marvell Technology Group Ltd. MRVL from Neutral to Positive. Marvell Technology shares rose 8.61 percent to $14.51 in pre-market trading.
- Berenberg upgraded Coty Inc COTY from Sell to Hold. Coty shares gained 1.08 percent to $18.80 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Raymond James upgraded Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co HPE from Market Perform to Outperform. Hewlett Packard shares gained 0.85 percent to $23.80 in pre-market trading.
- Atlantic Equities upgraded Hain Celestial Group Inc HAIN from Underweight to Neutral. Hain Celestial shares gained 8.10 percent to close at $38.72 on Thursday.
- Analysts at Credit Suisse upgraded Federated Investors Inc FII from Underperform to Neutral. Federated Investors shares fell 1.52 percent to close at $27.25 on Thursday.
- Analysts at Stifel Nicolaus upgraded Kayne Anderson Energy Development Co. KED from Hold to Buy. Kayne Anderson Energy Development shares slipped 0.10 percent to close at $19.11 on Thursday.
- Wells Fargo upgraded FleetCor Technologies, Inc. FLT from Market Perform to Outperform. FleetCor shares rose 0.96 percent to $152.14 in pre-market trading.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.