Benzinga's Top Upgrades
- Barclays upgraded Intel Corporation (NASDAQ: INTC) from Equal-Weight to Overweight. The price target for Intel has been raised from $38 to $45. Intel shares rose 1.31 percent to $37.78 in pre-market trading.
- Goldman Sachs upgraded Gulfport Energy Corporation (NASDAQ: GPOR) from Neutral to Buy. Gulfport Energy shares dropped 5.57 percent to close at $27.61 on Monday.
- Raymond James upgraded Ruth's Hospitality Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: RUTH) from Market Perform to Outperform. Ruth's Hospitality shares slipped 0.57 percent to close at $14.00 on Monday.
- Analysts at Capital One Financial upgraded SM Energy Co (NYSE: SM) from Equal-Weight to Overweight. SM Energy shares rose 6.15 percent to $41.10 in pre-market trading.
- KLR Group upgraded Southwestern Energy Company (NYSE: SWN) from Hold to Accumulate. Southwestern Energy shares gained 2.41 percent to $12.77 in pre-market trading.
- Maxim Group upgraded Texas Roadhouse Inc (NASDAQ: TXRH) from Hold to Buy. Texas Roadhouse shares fell 1.25 percent to close at $38.06 on Monday.
- Analysts at Simmons & Co. upgraded Tenaris SA (ADR) (NYSE: TS) from Neutral to Overweight. Tenaris shares rise 2.85 percent to $29.62 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Bank of America upgraded Packaging Corp Of America (NYSE: PKG) from Neutral to Buy. Packaging Corporation shares gained 1.26 percent to $84.38 in pre-market trading.
- Evercore ISI Group upgraded Prologis Inc (NYSE: PLD) from Hold to Buy. ProLogis shares rose 0.65 percent to close at $51.20 on Monday.
- Analysts at Citigroup upgraded FirstEnergy Corp. (NYSE: FE) from Sell to Neutral. . The price target for FirstEnergy has been raised from $29 to $31. FirstEnergy shares rose 2.20 percent to $32.94 in pre-market trading.
Latest Ratings for SM
|Jan 2017||Bank of America||Initiates Coverage On||Buy|
|Dec 2016||Stifel Nicolaus||Upgrades||Hold||Buy|
|Oct 2016||Capital One Financial||Upgrades||Equal-Weight||Overweight|
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.