Benzinga's Top Upgrades
- Analysts at UBS upgraded Wells Fargo & Co (NYSE: WFC) from Sell to Neutral. Wells Fargo shares rose 0.71 percent to $45.65 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at CLSA upgraded Tyson Foods, Inc. (NYSE: TSN) from Outperform to Buy. Tyson shares rose 1.24 percent to $68.59 in pre-market trading.
- Bank of America upgraded TESARO Inc (NASDAQ: TSRO) from Neutral to Buy. TESARO shares gained 14.25 percent to $113.40 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at DA Davidson upgraded Mentor Graphics Corp (NASDAQ: MENT) from Neutral to Buy. Mentor Graphics shares rose 1.89 percent to $26.97 in pre-market trading.
- UBS upgraded Dow Chemical Co (NYSE: DOW) from Neutral to Buy. Dow Chemical shares fell 1.12 percent to close at $52.99 on Friday.
- Wells Fargo upgraded AGCO Corporation (NYSE: AGCO) from Market Perform to Outperform. AGCO shares gained 0.28 percent to close at $50.20 on Friday.
- Analysts at BMO Capital upgraded American Eagle Outfitters (NYSE: AEO) from Market Perform to Outperform. The price target for American Eagle has been lowered from $18 to $21. American Eagle shares gained 2.18 percent to $17.85 in pre-market trading.
- Argus Research upgraded Sherwin-Williams Co (NYSE: SHW) from Hold to Buy. Sherwin-Williams shares fell 1.94 percent to close at $268.74 on Friday.
- MKM Partners upgraded Mattel, Inc. (NASDAQ: MAT) from Neutral to Buy. Mattel shares rose 1.43 percent to $30.49 in pre-market trading.
- Longbow Research upgraded Panera Bread Co (NASDAQ: PNRA) from Neutral to Buy. Panera Bread shares slipped 0.45 percent to close at $189.28 on Friday.
Latest Ratings for WFC
|Feb 2017||Credit Suisse||Downgrades||Outperform||Neutral|
|Jan 2017||Argus Research||Downgrades||Buy||Hold|
|Jan 2017||UBS||Initiates Coverage On||Neutral|
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.