Benzinga's Top Upgrades
- Analysts at Piper Jaffray upgraded IBERIABANK Corp (NASDAQ: IBKC) from Neutral to Overweight. IBERIABANK shares rose 1.07 percent to close at $70.01 on Thursday.
- Analysts at Stifel Nicolaus upgraded DuPont Fabros Technology, Inc. (NYSE: DFT) from Hold to Buy. Dupont Fabros shares fell 0.68 percent to close at $38.02 on Thursday.
- Goldman Sachs upgraded Sunrun Inc (NASDAQ: RUN) from Neutral to Buy. The price target for Sunrun has been raised from $7 to $10. Sunrun shares fell 2.08 percent to close at $6.13 on Thursday.
- Analysts at Deutsche Bank upgraded Gap Inc (NYSE: GPS) from Sell to Hold. The price target for Gap has been raised from $18 to $24. Gap shares rose 6.76 percent to $24.32 in pre-market trading.
- Buckingham Research upgraded Restoration Hardware Holdings Inc (NYSE: RH) from Underperform to Neutral. Restoration Hardware shares rose 0.64 percent to $34.43 in pre-market trading.
- Needham & Company upgraded KLA-Tencor Corp (NASDAQ: KLAC) from Hold to Buy. KLA-Tencor shares gained 1.34 percent to $72.75 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at JPMorgan upgraded Range Resources Corp. (NYSE: RRC) from Neutral to Overweight. Range Resources shares gained 0.52 percent to $38.65 in pre-market trading.
Latest Ratings for IBKC
|Mar 2017||JMP Securities||Upgrades||Market Perform||Market Outperform|
|Oct 2016||Piper Jaffray||Upgrades||Neutral||Overweight|
|Sep 2016||Sandler O'Neill||Downgrades||Buy||Hold|
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.