- Raymond James boosted the price target on Saia, Inc. SAIA from $330 to $350. Saia shares rose 1.6% to close at $335.41 on Wednesday.
- Credit Suisse cut the price target on CURO Group Holdings Corp. CURO from $29 to $26. CURO Group shares fell 5.5% to close at $15.95 on Wednesday.
- Raymond James lifted Old Dominion Freight Line, Inc. ODFL price target from $345 to $380. Old Dominion Freight Line shares rose 0.1% to $361.08 in pre-market trading.
- Canaccord Genuity lowered FuelCell Energy, Inc. FCEL price target from $7 to $5.5. FuelCell Energy shares fell 1.6% to $5.03 in pre-market trading.
- Raymond James lifted the price target on Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc. KNX from $62 to $65. Knight-Swift Transportation shares rose 0.1% to $61.70 in pre-market trading.
- Stephens & Co. raised Ameris Bancorp ABCB price target from $56 to $57. Ameris Bancorp shares gained 0.4% to close at $50.25 on Wednesday.
- Raymond James boosted Forward Air Corporation FWRD price target from $135 to $145. Forward Air shares rose 0.8% to close at $120.89 on Wednesday.
- Raymond James raised the price target for XPO Logistics, Inc. XPO from $100 to $102. XPO Logistics shares rose 0.2% to $77.37 in pre-market trading.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.