- Keybanc boosted Microsoft Corporation MSFT price target from $305 to $330. Microsoft shares rose 0.4% to $282.57 in pre-market trading.
- Citigroup lifted NVIDIA Corporation NVDA price target from $180 to $223. NVIDIA shares rose 0.7% to $195.41 in pre-market trading.
- B of A Securities boosted The Interpublic Group of Companies, Inc. IPG price target from $27 to $37. Interpublic Group shares gained 11.3% to close at $34.81 on Wednesday.
- Needham boosted the price target for Kornit Digital Ltd. KRNT from $125 to $142. Kornit Digital shares rose 3% to close at $125.64 on Wednesday.
- Keybanc boosted Palo Alto Networks, Inc. PANW price target from $469 to $507. Palo Alto shares fell 2.3% to close at $391.82 on Wednesday.
- HSBC cut the price target for Chevron Corporation CVX from $127 to $112. Chevron shares rose 1.1% to $100.88 in pre-market trading.
- Telsey Advisory Group lifted Deckers Outdoor Corporation DECK price target from $375 to $425. Deckers Outdoor shares rose 0.3% to close at $387.00 on Wednesday.
- RBC Capital raised the price target on Anthem, Inc. ANTM from $399 to $408. Anthem shares fell 1.6% to close at $383.59 on Wednesday.
- B of A Securities cut the price target on The Travelers Companies, Inc. TRV from $171 to $161. Travelers shares fell 1.4% to $149.65 in pre-market trading.
- Oppenheimer lifted the price target on Monolithic Power Systems, Inc. MPWR from $420 to $450. Monolithic Power shares gained 3.3% to close at $405.30 on Wednesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.