- Credit Suisse raised the price target for Capital One Financial Corporation COF from $122 to $135. Capital One Financial shares rose 1.6% to close at $157.15 on Thursday.
- Needham raised the price target for Zebra Technologies Corporation ZBRA from $525 to $580. Zebra Technologies shares rose 0.6% to $535.00 in pre-market trading.
- Morgan Stanley lowered American Well Corporation AMWL price target from $32 to $18. American Well shares gained 0.6% to $12.69 in pre-market trading.
- JP Morgan boosted the price target on Apellis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. APLS from $91 to $101. Apellis Pharmaceuticals shares fell 0.2% to $67.70 in pre-market trading.
- Goldman Sachs lifted the price target on SolarEdge Technologies, Inc. SEDG from $290 to $322. SolarEdge shares rose 1.1% to $277.99 in pre-market trading.
- Truist Securities boosted Eli Lilly and Company LLY price target from $225 to $262. Eli Lilly shares rose 0.4% to $232.00 in pre-market trading.
- Deutsche Bank raised Encompass Health Corporation EHC price target from $87 to $104. Encompass Health shares rose 1.1% to $80.61 in pre-market trading.
- Evercore ISI Group cut ContextLogic Inc. WISH price target from $17 to $13. ContextLogic shares fell 1.5% to $12.06 in pre-market trading.
- Needham lifted the price target on MKS Instruments, Inc. MKSI from $222 to $235. MKS Instruments shares fell 4% to close at $170.77 on Thursday.
- Credit Suisse boosted Discover Financial Services DFS price target from $128 to $140. Discover Financial shares rose 1.2% to close at $119.69 on Thursday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.