10 Biggest Price Target Changes For Tuesday
- Citigroup boosted Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) price target from $310 to $400. Apple closed at $342.99 on Monday.
- Raymond James raised the price target for Estee Lauder Companies Inc (NYSE:EL) from $188 to $207. Estee Lauder closed at $191.44 on Monday.
- Goldman Sachs cut the price target on Southern Copper Corp (NYSE:SCCO) from $47 to $41. Southern Copper shares closed at $37.22 on Monday.
- Canaccord Genuity raised the price target for Crane Co. (NYSE:CR) from $62 to $66. Crane closed at $55.06 on Monday.
- Stephens & Co. boosted the price target on GATX Corporation (NYSE:GATX) from $62 to $78. GATX closed at $61.65 on Monday.
- Cantor Fitzgerald lifted the price target for Momenta Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:MNTA) from $30 to $38. Momenta Pharmaceuticals shares closed at $35.65 on Monday.
- HC Wainwright & Co. raised Provention Bio Inc (NASDAQ:PRVB) price target from $20 to $26. Provention Bio closed at $15.58 on Monday.
- Piper Sandler lifted the price target for Supernus Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ:SUPN) from $25 to $31. Supernus Pharmaceuticals shares closed at $23.07 on Monday.
- B of A Securities lowered the price target for Select Medical Holdings Corporation (NYSE:SEM) from $18 to $15. Select Medical shares closed at $16.22 on Monday.
- Citigroup raised Square Inc (NYSE:SQ) price target from $66 to $95. Square shares closed at $91.00 on Monday.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.