10 Biggest Price Target Changes For Thursday
- KeyBanc boosted Autodesk, Inc. (NASDAQ:ADSK) price target from $210 to $223. Autodesk closed at $199.81 on Wednesday.
- Canaccord Genuity boosted HEICO Corporation (NYSE:HEI) price target from $90 to $100. HEICO closed at $105.15 on Wednesday.
- Raymond James boosted the price target for Polaris Inc. (NYSE:PII) from $81 to $108. Polaris closed at $90.89 on Wednesday.
- JMP Securities cut the price target for Nutanix, Inc. (NASDAQ:NTNX) from $52 to $45. Nutanix shares closed at $24.91 on Wednesday.
- Mizuho boosted the price target on Workday, Inc. (NASDAQ:WDAY) from $175 to $220. Workday shares closed at $170.38 on Wednesday.
- HC Wainwright & Co. raised the price target for Mesoblast Limited (NASDAQ:MESO) from $14 to $21. Mesoblast closed at $13.20 on Wednesday.
- Needham lifted the price target for Semtech Corporation (NASDAQ:SMTC) from $47 to $65. Semtech shares closed at $50.21 on Wednesday.
- SVB Leerink boosted the price target for Abiomed, Inc. (NASDAQ:ABMD) from $195 to $225. Abiomed closed at $207.76 on Wednesday.
- Piper Sandler lifted the price target on BlackLine, Inc. (NASDAQ:BL) from $69 to $78. BlackLine closed at $69.90 on Wednesday.
- Morgan Stanley raised BeiGene, Ltd. (NASDAQ:BGNE) price target from $184 to $190. BeiGene shares closed at $160.91 on Wednesday.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.