- Baird raised Dicerna Pharmaceuticals, Inc. DRNA price target from $35 to $50. Dicerna Pharmaceuticals shares closed at $22.50 on Friday.
- Credit Suisse lifted the price target for Hibbett Sports, Inc. HIBB from $20 to $24. Hibbett shares closed at $28.69 on Friday.
- SunTrust Robinson Humphrey boosted the price target for CACI International Inc CACI from $220 to $270. CACI International shares closed at $231.30 on Friday.
- RBC Capital raised the price target on Atkore International Group Inc. ATKR from $32 to $46. Atkore shares closed at $40.72 on Friday.
- UBS cut the price target for PG&E Corporation PCG from $10 to $9. PG&E shares closed at $7.31 on Friday.
- Citigroup lifted the price target for Deere & Company DE from $165 to $200. Deere shares closed at $175.38 on Friday.
- Cantor Fitzgerald lowered the price target for Global Blood Therapeutics, Inc. GBT from $110 to $98. Global Blood Therapeutics shares closed at $56.14 on Friday.
- Piper Jaffray lowered the price target on Funko, Inc. FNKO from $30 to $24. Funko closed at $14.91 on Friday.
- Wells Fargo raised Deckers Outdoor Corporation DECK price target from $177 to $195. Deckers Outdoor shares closed at $159.55 on Friday.
- Stifel boosted The Wendy's Company WEN price target from $22 to $25. Wendy's shares closed at $20.92 on Friday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.