10 Biggest Price Target Changes For Tuesday
- Canaccord Genuity cut the price target for Skyworks Solutions Inc (NASDAQ:SWKS) from $99 to $90. Skyworks shares closed at $68.01 on Monday.
- Baird lowered the price target on Tesla Inc (NASDAQ:TSLA) from $400 to $340. Tesla shares closed at $205.36 on Monday.
- Bank of America boosted Cerner Corporation (NASDAQ:CERN) price target from $70 to $77. Cerner shares closed at $69.55 on Monday.
- Morgan Stanley raised the price target for Oracle Corporation (NYSE:ORCL) from $54 to $59. Oracle shares closed at $53.66 on Monday.
- UBS cut the price target for Tremont Mortgage Trust (NASDAQ:TRMT) from $16 to $5. Tremont Mortgage Trust shares closed at $5.17 on Monday.
- BMO Capital lifted Polaris Industries Inc. (NYSE:PII) price target from $96 to $99. Polaris shares closed at $85.93 on Monday.
- Morgan Stanley boosted the price target for Allstate Corp (NYSE:ALL) from $94 to $100. Allstate shares closed at $95.94 on Monday.
- UBS raised S&P Global Inc (NYSE:SPGI) price target from $228 to $252. S&P Global shares closed at $211.83 on Monday.
- Raymond James lowered the price target for Ryanair Holdings plc (NASDAQ:RYAAY) from $85 to $80. Ryanair shares closed at $67.76 on Monday.
- Deutsche Bank cut the price target on Wells Fargo & Co (NYSE:WFC) from $48 to $46. Wells Fargo shares closed at $45.45 on Monday.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.