8 Biggest Price Target Changes For Friday
- Nomura cut the price target for Ctrip.Com International Ltd (NASDAQ:CTRP) from $49 to $36. Ctrip.Com shares closed at $27.89 on Thursday.
- B. Riley FBR lowered the price target for Skyworks Solutions Inc (NASDAQ:SWKS) from $105 to $89. Skyworks Solutions shares closed at $83.40 on Thursday.
- JP Morgan lowered the price target for Yelp Inc (NYSE:YELP) from $57 to $36. Yelp shares closed at $43.50 on Thursday.
- Mizuho cut the price target for Achaogen Inc (NASDAQ:AKAO) from $8 to $3. Achaogen shares closed at $2.65 on Thursday.
- Goldman Sachs lowered the price target on PVH Corp (NYSE:PVH) from $142 to $130. PVH shares closed at $126.28 on Thursday.
- B. Riley FBR cut Horizon Global Corp (NYSE:HZN) price target from $10.5 to $3. Horizon Global shares closed at $2.56 on Thursday.
- UBS raised Tripadvisor Inc (NASDAQ:TRIP) price target from $47 to $50. Tripadvisor shares closed at $66.93 on Thursday.
- Northland Securities cut Apollo Endosurgery Inc (NASDAQ:APEN) price target from $7 to $3. Apollo Endosurgery shares closed at $5.96 on Thursday.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.