8 Biggest Price Target Changes For Thursday
- Cowen & Co. lowered the price target on Molson Coors Brewing Co (NYSE: TAP) from $120 to $105. Molson Coors shares closed at $96.16 on Wednesday.
- Wedbush raised the price target for BJ's Restaurants, Inc. (NASDAQ: BJRI) from $31.50 to $41. BJ's Restaurants shares closed at $41.25 on Wednesday.
- Stifel Nicolaus boosted Starbucks Corporation (NASDAQ: SBUX) price target from $60 to $67. Starbucks shares closed at $59.04 on Wednesday.
- Baird cut Proofpoint Inc (NASDAQ: PFPT) price target from $92 to $77. Proofpoint shares closed at $77.62 on Wednesday.
- JP Morgan increased Gap Inc (NYSE: GPS) price target from $21 to $24. Gap shares closed at $24.22 on Wednesday.
- Imperial Capital raised the price target for Spirit Airlines Incorporated (NASDAQ: SAVE) from $68 to $70. Spirit Airlines shares closed at $57.72 on Wednesday.
- RBC Capital boosted the price target on eBay Inc (NASDAQ: EBAY) from $34 to $36. eBay shares closed at $33.85 on Wednesday.
- Morgan Stanley increased the price target for Apple Inc. (NASDAQ: AAPL) from $154 to $161. TTM Technologies shares closed at $140.68 on Wednesday.
Latest Ratings for TAP
|Apr 2017||Cowen & Co.||Downgrades||Outperform||Market Perform|
|Mar 2017||JP Morgan||Initiates Coverage On||Neutral|
|Jan 2017||Credit Suisse||Initiates Coverage On||Neutral|
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.