7 Biggest Price Target Changes For Wednesday
- Brean Capital lowered the price target for PVH Corp (NYSE: PVH) from $124 to $120. PVH shares closed at $90.98 on Tuesday.
- Bank of America boosted Constellation Brands, Inc. (NYSE: STZ) price target from $150 to $175. Constellation Brands shares closed at $154.75 on Tuesday.
- Barclays raised the price target for Agilent Technologies Inc (NYSE: A) from $48 to $51. Agilent shares closed at $46.49 on Tuesday.
- Deutsche Bank increased the price target on HollyFrontier Corp (NYSE: HFC) from $30 to $38. HollyFrontier shares closed at $33.57 on Tuesday.
- Piper Jaffray raised the price target for Hologic, Inc. (NASDAQ: HOLX) from $44 to $48. Hologic shares closed at $40.15 on Tuesday.
- Imperial Capital boosted Zebra Technologies Corp. (NASDAQ: ZBRA) price target from $75 to $86. Zebra Technologies shares closed at $86.25 on Tuesday.
- Credit Suisse increased the price target on Patterson-UTI Energy, Inc. (NASDAQ: PTEN) from $18 to $23. Patterson-UTI Energy shares closed at $27.71 on Tuesday.
Latest Ratings for PVH
|Feb 2017||Evercore ISI Group||Downgrades||Buy||Hold|
|Sep 2016||Guggenheim||Initiates Coverage on||Buy|
|Sep 2016||Wells Fargo||Assumes||Outperform|
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.