10 Biggest Price Target Changes For Wednesday
- Deutsche Bank boosted Citigroup Inc (NYSE: C) price target from $49 to $61. Citigroup shares closed at $55.52 on Tuesday.
- Chardan Capital cut Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: ARWR) price target from $8 to $2. Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals shares closed at $4.39 on Tuesday.
- Deutsche Bank raised the price target on JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) from $73 to $90. JPMorgan shares closed at $78.92 on Tuesday.
- Goldman Sachs increased the price target for Celanese Corporation (NYSE: CE) from $83 to $92. Celanese shares closed at $77.16 on Tuesday.
- Deutsche Bank increased the price target for Morgan Stanley (NYSE: MS) from $34 to $43. Morgan Stanley shares closed at $40.60 on Tuesday.
- Jefferies cut the price target for W. R. Grace & Co (NYSE: GRA) from $80 to $70. W. R. Grace shares closed at $67.01 on Tuesday.
- Deutsche Bank boosted the price target on Goldman Sachs Group Inc (NYSE: GS) from $180 to $255. Goldman Sachs shares closed at $211.75 on Tuesday.
- DA Davidson raised Super Micro Computer, Inc. (NASDAQ: SMCI) price target from $25 to $32. Super Micro Computer shares closed at $26.10 on Tuesday.
- Deutsche Bank raised the price target for Wells Fargo & Co (NYSE: WFC) from $49 to $60. Wells Fargo shares closed at $51.86 on Tuesday.
- Chardan Capital boosted the price target for Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALNY) from $73 to $89. Alnylam Pharmaceuticals shares closed at $46.03 on Tuesday.
Latest Ratings for C
|Apr 2017||Keefe Bruyette & Woods||Upgrades||Market Perform||Outperform|
|Mar 2017||Evercore ISI Group||Downgrades||Buy||In-Line|
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.