Benzinga's Top Initiations
- Rodman & Renshaw initiated coverage on Oasmia Pharmaceutical AB (NASDAQ: OASM) with a Buy rating. The price target for Oasmia Pharmaceutical is set to $6. Oasmia Pharmaceutical shares closed at $3.40 on Friday.
- Analysts at H.C. Wainwright initiated coverage on Mirna Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: MIRN) with a Buy rating. The price target for Mirna Therapeutics is set to $6. Mirna Therapeutics shares closed at $2.55 on Friday.
- JP Morgan initiated coverage on OneMain Holdings Inc (NYSE: OMF) with a Overweight rating. The price target for OneMain Holdings is set to $38. OneMain Holdings shares closed at $29.08 on Friday.
- Analysts at Berenberg initiated coverage on Gilead Sciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: GILD) with a Buy rating. Gilead Sciences shares closed at $78.05 on Friday.
- Evercore ISI Group initiated coverage of CenterPoint Energy, Inc. (NYSE: CNP) with a Hold rating. CenterPoint Energy shares closed at $22.61 on Friday.
- Analysts at Wells Fargo assumed PVH Corp (NYSE: PVH) with a Outperform rating. PVH shares closed at $107.15 on Friday.
- Analysts at KLR Group initiated coverage on Hess Corp. (NYSE: HES) with a Accumulate rating. The price target for Hess is set to $65. Hess shares closed at $49.92 on Friday.
- Analysts at Wells Fargo initiated coverage on VF Corp (NYSE: VFC) with a Market Perform rating. VF Corp shares closed at $58.43 on Friday.
- Analysts at Rosenblatt initiated coverage on Palo Alto Networks Inc (NYSE: PANW) with a Buy rating. Palo Alto shares closed at $144.41 on Friday.
- Analysts at Craig-Hallum initiated coverage on Demand Media Inc (NYSE: DMD) with a Buy rating. The price target for Demand Media is set to $10. Demand Media shares closed at $5.55 on Friday.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.