- Analysts at Deutsche Bank initiated coverage on Orbital ATK Inc OA with a Buy rating. The price target for Orbital ATK is set to $100. Orbital ATK shares rose 1.42 percent to $76.50 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Piper Jaffray initiated coverage on Spectrum Brands Holdings, Inc. SPB with a Overweight rating. The price target for Spectrum Brands is set to $147. Spectrum Brands shares gained 1.02 percent to close at $134.20 on Wednesday.
- Roth Capital initiated coverage of Intel Corporation INTC with a Buy rating. The price target for Intel is set to $40. Intel shares rose 0.03 percent to $35.90 in pre-market trading.
- Gabelli & Co. initiated coverage on Axalta Coating Systems Ltd AXTA with a Buy rating. Axalta Coating shares gained 0.98 percent to $28.90 in pre-market trading.
- Janney Capital initiated coverage on CONE Midstream Partners LP CNNX with a Buy rating. The price target for CONE Midstream is set to $22. CONE Midstream shares rose 0.88 percent to close at $18.25 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Credit Suisse initiated coverage on Core Laboratories N.V. CLB with a Neutral rating. The price target for Core Laboratories is set to $115. Core Laboratories shares fell 2.30 percent to close at $111.78 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Bank of America initiated coverage on Enbridge Inc (USA) ENB with a Neutral rating. Enbridge shares fell 0.20 percent to close at $39.49 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Mitsubishi UFG initiated coverage on Rice Midstream Partners LP RMP with a Overweight rating. Rice Midstream Partners shares dropped 0.95 percent to close at $22.86 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Roth Capital initiated coverage of Rambus Inc. RMBS with a Buy rating. The price target for Rambus is set to $16. Rambus shares slipped 0.72 percent to close at $13.82 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Citigroup initiated coverage on Fortune Brands Home & Security Inc FBHS with a Neutral rating. The price target for Fortune Brands Home & Security is set to $65. Fortune Brands Home & Security shares fell 0.16 percent to close at $63.56 on Wednesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.