Benzinga's Top Downgrades
- Credit Suisse downgraded Darden Restaurants, Inc. (NYSE: DRI) from Outperform to Neutral. Darden shares fell 0.45 percent to $73.60 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Macquarie downgraded AK Steel Holding Corporation (NYSE: AKS) from Outperform to Neutral. AK Steel shares fell 3.52 percent to $8.78 in pre-market trading.
- Longbow Research downgraded Carlisle Companies, Inc. (NYSE: CSL) from Buy to Neutral. Carlisle shares fell 1.37 percent to close at $114.37 on Monday.
- Nomura downgraded Goldman Sachs Group Inc (NYSE: GS) from Buy to Neutral. Goldman Sachs shares dropped 0.27 percent to $209.79 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Argus Research downgraded United States Steel Corporation (NYSE: X) from Buy to Hold. United States Steel shares fell 3.64 percent to $31.00 in pre-market trading.
- Barclays downgraded Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ) from Overweight to Equal-Weight. Johnson & Johnson shares fell 0.22 percent to $112.88 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Goldman Sachs downgraded Wendys Co (NASDAQ: WEN) from Buy to Neutral. Wendy's shares dropped 0.38 percent to close at $12.94 on Monday.
- Keefe Bruyette & Woods downgraded KeyCorp (NYSE: KEY) from Outperform to Market Perform. KeyCorp shares slipped 0.59 percent to $16.90 in pre-market trading.
- KeyBanc downgraded Greif, Inc. (NYSE: GEF) from Hold to Underweight. Greif shares fell 0.02 percent to $54.33 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Baird downgraded Nivalis Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: NVLS) from Outperform to Neutral. Nivalis Therapeutics shares dropped 54.08 percent to $2.87 in pre-market trading.
Latest Ratings for DRI
|Mar 2017||BTIG Research||Downgrades||Buy||Neutral|
|Dec 2016||Deutsche Bank||Downgrades||Buy||Hold|
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.