Benzinga's Top Downgrades
- Barclays downgraded Canadian Solar Inc. (NASDAQ: CSIQ) to Equal-weight. The price target for Canadian Solar has been lowered from $24 to $14. Canadian Solar shares fell 2.67 percent to $13.10 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Argus Research downgraded WhiteWave Foods Co (NYSE: WWAV) from Buy to Sell. WhiteWave Foods shares rose 0.24 percent to close at $55.40 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at Credit Suisse downgraded Multi Packaging Solutions Intrntnl Ltd (NYSE: MPSX) from Outperform to Neutral. The price target for Multi Packaging Solutions has been lowered from $19 to $15.30. Multi Packaging Solutions shares declined 3.16 percent to close at $14.08 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at Oppenheimer downgraded Nordson Corporation (NASDAQ: NDSN) from Outperform to Perform. Nordson shares gained 10.53 percent to close at $101.96 on Tuesday.
- Analysts at Goldman Sachs downgraded Garmin Ltd. (NASDAQ: GRMN) from Neutral to Sell. Garmin shares fell 3.52 percent to $51.78 in pre-market trading.
- Citigroup downgraded New Media Investment Group Inc (NYSE: NEWM) from Neutral to Sell. The price target for New Media Investment Group has been lowered from $17 to $13. New Media Investment Group shares dropped 1.95 percent to $16.57 in pre-market trading.
- Deutsche Bank downgraded Express, Inc. (NYSE: EXPR) from Buy to Hold. Express shares fell 21.34 percent to $12.61 in pre-market trading.
- Oppenheimer downgraded Jack Henry & Associates, Inc. (NASDAQ: JKHY) from Outperform to Perform. Jack Henry shares declined 0.54 percent to $88.25 in pre-market trading.
Latest Ratings for CSIQ
|Feb 2017||JP Morgan||Downgrades||Overweight||Neutral|
|Nov 2016||Roth Capital||Downgrades||Buy||Neutral|
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.