Benzinga's Top Downgrades
- Morgan Stanley downgraded SunPower Corporation (NASDAQ: SPWR) from Sector Overweight to Equal-weight. The price target for SunPower has been lowered from $27 to $12. SunPower shares dropped 1.13 percent to $10.51 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Macquarie downgraded Macy's Inc (NYSE: M) from Outperform to Neutral. Macy's shares declined 0.78 percent to $39.50 in pre-market trading.
- Needham downgraded Silicon Graphics International Corp (NASDAQ: SGI) from Buy to Hold. Silicon Graphics shares rose 28.60 percent to $7.69 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Dundee downgraded Weyerhaeuser Co (NYSE: WY) from Buy to Neutral. Weyerhaeuser shares fell 0.76 percent to close at $32.47 on Wednesday.
- Brean Capital downgraded Pernix Therapeutics Holdings Inc (NASDAQ: PTX) from Buy to Hold. Pernix Therapeutics shares fell 17.12 percent to $0.630 in pre-market trading.
- Oppenheimer downgraded Energy Focus Inc (NASDAQ: EFOI) from Buy to Hold. Energy Focus shares declined 17.24 percent to close at $4.85 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at DA Davidson downgraded Barracuda Networks Inc (NYSE: CUDA) from Neutral to Underperform. The price target for Barracuda Networks has been raised from $17 to $19.50. Barracuda shares rose 0.82 percent to close at $22.08 on Wednesday.
- Analysts at Raymond James downgraded Sovran Self Storage Inc (NYSE: SSS) from Outperform to Market Perform. Sovran Self Storage shares slipped 0.59 percent to close at $92.53 on Wednesday.
- RBC Capital downgraded Teck Resources Ltd (USA) (NYSE: TCK) from Outperform to Sector Perform. Teck Resources shares dropped 0.91 percent to $16.27 in pre-market trading.
- Monness Crespi Hardt downgraded Vista Outdoor Inc (NYSE: VSTO) from Buy to Neutral. Vista Outdoor shares gained 0.58 percent to $43.00 in pre-market trading.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.