Benzinga's Top Downgrades
- Stifel Nicolaus downgraded Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) from Buy to Hold. Hyatt shares rose 0.02 percent to $51.27 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at PiperJaffray downgraded Guess?, Inc. (NYSE: GES) from Neutral to Underweight. Guess? shares fell 4.75 percent to $14.65 in pre-market trading.
- Societe Generale downgraded Halliburton Company (NYSE: HAL) from Buy to Hold. Halliburton shares slipped 0.33 percent to $45.46 in pre-market trading.
- Raymond James downgraded ARM Holdings plc (ADR) (NASDAQ: ARMH) from Outperform to Market Perform. ARM Holdings shares fell 0.86 percent to $65.60 in pre-market trading.
- Noble Financial downgraded Evoke Pharma Inc (NASDAQ: EVOK) from Buy to Hold. Evoke Pharma shares declined 0.69 percent to $2.87 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Atlantic Equities downgraded Oracle Corporation (NYSE: ORCL) from Overweight to Neutral. Oracle shares dropped 0.50 percent to $41.43 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at Longbow Research downgraded PACCAR Inc (NASDAQ: PCAR) from Neutral to Underperform. PACCAR shares declined 1.91 percent to $53.50 in pre-market trading.
- Analysts at DA Davidson downgraded Super Micro Computer, Inc. (NASDAQ: SMCI) from Buy to Neutral. Super Micro Computer shares fell 25.97 percent to $19.50 in pre-market trading.
- BMO Capital downgraded Maxim Integrated Products Inc. (NASDAQ: MXIM) from Outperform to Market Perform. Maxim Integrated Products shares declined 1.23 percent to $37.65 in pre-market trading.
- JP Morgan downgraded Michaels Companies Inc (NASDAQ: MIK) from Overweight to Neutral. Michaels Companies shares rose 2.80 percent to close at $27.56 on Monday.
© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.