- Keybanc analyst Sophie Karp maintained First Solar Inc FSLR with an Overweight and raised the price target from $145 to $175.
- She updated her estimates to reflect the Annual Maintenance Contract's (AMC) impact on FSLR's earnings in 2023 and beyond.
- She also boosted the price target to reflect the value of tax credits FSLR is eligible for.
- Also Read: First Solar Earns Analyst Upgrade Thanks To Strength In Bookings
- The re-rating reflected her belief that the impact of the IRA is not fully reflected in the valuation yet, despite the recent outperformance.
- She also envisions further potential upside from incremental capacity additions, which she believes would be well-supported by the current economics.
- Price Action: FSLR shares traded lower by 3.95% at $147.55 on the last check Monday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.