- Ayala Pharmaceuticals Inc AYALA reported data from Part A of its Phase 2 (RINGSIDE) trial evaluating AL102 in patients with desmoid tumors on Tuesday.
- At 16 weeks, one of 13 patients treated with AL102 demonstrated an unconfirmed partial response, which HC Wainwright believes signals encouraging initial activity.
- HC Wainwright reiterated the Buy rating on the stock with a price target of $18.
- The analyst says that Ayala's initial data is encouraging in the context of the clinical development landscape.
- Competitor SpringWorks Therapeutics Inc's SWTX nirogacestat hadn't yet shown any responses during the 16-week timeframe.
- HC Wainwright awaits data on
- Disease control rate (DCR), as nirogacestat has shown 100% DCR in the Phase 2 trial on desmoid tumors.
- Longer-term data for AL102 benchmarked to the 29% (5/17) responses observed by approximately 28 months in SpringWorks' Phase 2 trial.
- Median progression-free survival as SpringWorks Phase 3 trial demonstrated a 71% reduction in the risk of progression vs. placebo.
- Breakdown in patients treated by each of three dose levels could add context to Ayala's unconfirmed response.
- Price Action: AYLA shares are up 8.25% at $1.18 during the market session on the last check Wednesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.