- HC Wainwright points out that investors are enthusiastic about SpringWorks Therapeutics Inc SWTX nirogacestat clinical profile for desmoid tumors after the R&D day held last week.
- As per a survey of U.S. oncologists treating patients with desmoid tumors, roughly 80% and 87% of medical oncologists believe that nirogacestat compares favorably to Bayer AG's BAYRY Nexavar (sorafenib) and that they are willing to switch current patients to nirogacestat, respectively.
- The analysts forecast nirogacestat achieving a peak penetration rate of 25% and 65% in the front-line and second-line desmoid tumor setting, respectively.
- Related: Why SpringWorks Shares Are Soaring Today Premarket?
- They anticipate submitting an FDA marketing application for nirogacestat in desmoid tumors in 2H22.
- Moving to SpringWorks' earlier stage pipeline, the management also provided initial results for mirdametinib combined with lifirafenib, BeiGene Ltd's BGNE
- Most clinical responses came from patients with low-grade serous ovarian carcinoma with MAPK activating mutations, with a 73% ORR and a 100% disease control rate.
- HC Wainwright reiterates a Buy rating on SpringWorks Therapeutics.
- Price Action: SWTX shares are up 5.03% at $22.96 during the premarket session on the last check Monday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.