- Masco Corp MAS has been upgraded to Neutral from Underweight by JPMorgan analyst Michael Rehaut, with a price target of $62.
- Rehaut noted MAS's below-average exposure to U.S. new residential construction should allow for a lower cyclicality and vulnerability to a housing slowdown.
- However, the analyst warned about the company's Europe exposure, impacted by the ongoing Russia/Ukraine conflict.
- Also Read: Masco's Behr Paint Enters NFT Space In Partnership With Doodles
- Price Action: MAS shares are trading lower by 2.91% at $53.31 on the last check Wednesday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.