- Truist analyst Michael Roxland initiated coverage of Amcor PLC AMCR with a Hold rating and $12 price target, implying a 6% upside.
- Roxland noted the shares of the packaging company are approaching fair valuation.
- Roxland noted with caution that the company is exploring options for its Russian business after the country’s Ukraine invasion forced it to close its Kharkiv factory.
- The company currently has three factories in Russia.
- Price Action: AMCR shares closed higher by 0.53% at $11.28 on Thursday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.