- Truist analyst Michael Ciarmoli maintained the Buy rating on the shares of VSE Corp VSEC and lowered the price target to $65 from $73. Ciarmoli remains optimistic about the company.
- RBC Capital analyst Ken Herbert lowered the price target on VSE to $65 (an upside of 47%) from $70 and kept an Outperform rating on the shares.
- Recently, VSE reported fourth-quarter revenues of $210.2 million, an increase of 40.1% year-over-year, beating the consensus of $203.71 million.
- Adjusted EPS improved to $0.53 from $0.52 in 4Q20, missing the consensus of $0.78.
- The operating income was down 9.9% Y/Y to $10.74 million, and the margin declined by 283 bps to 5.1%.
- Adjusted EBITDA increased to $17.8 million in Q4 versus $17.3 million for the same period in 2020. Margin contracted by 303 bps to 8.5%.
- The company generated a free cash flow of $10.0 million in Q4 versus $(0.9) million in 4Q20.
- "We ended the year with $122 million of available liquidity. Looking ahead, we intend to prioritize capital allocation increasingly toward organic and inorganic growth opportunities that support our focus on long-term sustainable revenue and higher margin businesses. In 2022, we expect to be free cash flow positive as full year contributions from recently launched programs and completed acquisitions support incremental growth in EBITDA," said CEO Stephen Griffin.
- Dividend: The company declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.10 per share, payable on May 18, 2022, to stockholders of record on May 4, 2022.
- Also Read: VSE Secures $100M Sole-Source Bridge Contract From US Navy.
- Price Action: VSEC shares trading lower by 2.41% at $44.21 on the last check Friday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.