More Analysts Neutral On Valvoline As Shares Down From Post-IPO Highs
Valvoline Inc (NYSE: VVV) celebrated its debut into the public market with its IPO late September of this year. Since then, the stock has traded between $22.60 and $24.51, lower by 0.6 percent since debut. Currently, the stock is down more than 6 percent from the high.
For those brokerages covering Valvoline in their coverage universes, three of the five brokerages remain Neutral while two analysts are bullish on the stock. The lowest price target is $24, suggesting about a 6.2 percent upside potential, while the highest price objective of $27 represented nearly 20 percent rewards
The following brokerages are Bullish:
- Bank of America started with a Buy rating with a price tag of $27.
- Citigroup initiated with a Buy rating and a target price of $27.
The following brokerages remain Neutral:
- Deutsche Bank initiated coverage with a Hold rating and a price target of $24.
- Morgan Stanley started with Equal-Weight rating and a price objective of $26.
- SunTrust commenced with a Hold rating.
At last check, the stock was down 0.69 percent at $22.96.
Do you have ideas for articles/interviews you'd like to see more of on Benzinga? Please email email@example.com with your best article ideas. One person will be randomly selected to win a $20 Amazon gift card!
Latest Ratings for VVV
|Jan 2017||Seaport Global||Downgrades||Buy||Neutral|
|Dec 2016||Longbow Research||Upgrades||Neutral||Buy|
|Nov 2016||Gabelli & Co.||Downgrades||Buy||Hold|
© 2017 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.