Research on Personal Accident and Health Insurance Industry Trend, Size, Share, Growth, Analysis and Forecast in India 2018
Most up-to-date research on "Personal Accident and Health Insurance in India, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" to its huge collection of research reports.
The report provides in depth market analysis, information and insights into the Indian personal accident and health insurance segment, including:
- The Indian personal accident and health insurance segment’s growth prospects by insurance category
- Key trends and drivers for the personal accident and health insurance segment
- The various distribution channels in the Indian personal accident and health insurance segment
- The detailed competitive landscape of the personal accident and health insurance segment in India
- Detailed regulatory policies of the Indian insurance industry
- A description of the personal accident and health reinsurance segment in India
- Porter's Five Forces analysis of the personal accident and health insurance segment
- A benchmarking section on Indian personal accident and health insurance segment in comparison with other BRICS countries
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.researchmoz.us/personal-accident-and-health-insurance-in-india-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2018-report.html
The Indian personal accident and health insurance segment posted significant growth during the review period. The segment’s gross written premium increased at a review-period (2009–2013) compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 21.1%, despite the global financial crisis. The robust growth was driven by increasing healthcare expenditure, favorable government initiatives for large-scale health insurance programs, and the liberalization of industry regulations. Despite the increase, penetration remains low due to a lack of consumer awareness of personal accident and health insurance – especially in rural areas, a lack of cover for many diseases, and dependence on sales of products with attached tax benefits.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the personal accident and health insurance segment in India:
- It provides historical values for the Indian personal accident and health insurance segment for the report’s 2009–2013 review period, and projected figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key sub-segments in the Indian personal accident and health insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyses the various distribution channels for personal accident and health insurance products in India.
- Using Porter’s industry-standard “Five Forces” analysis, it details the competitive landscape in India for the personal accident and health insurance segment.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance segment in India and its growth prospects.
- It profiles the top personal accident and health insurance companies in India and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Browse Reports in Insurance @ http://www.researchmoz.us/insurance-market-reports-161.html
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in depth historic and forecast market data related to Indian personal accident and health insurance segment and each category within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within Indian personal accident and health insurance segment
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the personal accident and health insurance segment, along with the reinsurance segment
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key product categories
- Gain insights into key regulations governing Indian insurance segment, and their impact on companies and the market's future
- The personal accident and health segment accounted for 5.2% of the overall insurance industry’s gross written premium in 2013
- During the review period (2009–2013) the Indian personal accident and health insurance segment recorded a CAGR of 21.1%.
- Healthcare was one of the fastest-growing categories in India with a review-period CAGR of 22.0%, but a substantial proportion of the population is still unaware of health insurance, especially in rural areas.
- In July 2013, IRDA proposed an increase in the FDI limit from 26% to 49% in order to improve, promote and develop the domestic insurance industry, which was approved by the CCEA in July 2014. The increased cap is anticipated to attract global insurers to invest in the segment, intensifying competition over the forecast period.
- Health insurers used numerous prominent platforms such as print media and television, as well as organizing free health camps, to raise awareness of health insurance during the review period.
For More Reports Browse @ https://www.linkedin.com/today/author/68229468
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
The following article is from one of our external contributors. It does not represent the opinion of Benzinga and has not been edited.