Reinsurance in Colombia Industry Trend, Size, Share, Forecast and Overview 2018
Most up-to-date research on "Reinsurance in Colombia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" to its huge collection of research reports.
The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Colombian reinsurance segment, including:
- The Colombian reinsurance segment's growth prospects by reinsurance category
- Key trends and drivers for the reinsurance segment
- The Colombian reinsurance segment’s growth prospects by reinsurance ceded from direct insurance segments
- The competitive landscape in the Colombian reinsurance segment
- OverviewTable of contentsList of tablesList of figures
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.researchmoz.us/reinsurance-in-colombia-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2018-report.html
Although the Colombian reinsurance segment recorded a robust compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 46.2% during the review period (2009−2013), it is still in its early stages of development. In the absence of domestic insurers, the segment is dominated by foreign reinsurers such as Scor Re, Mapfre Re, Hannover Re, Munich Re and Axa Re. These companies function through brokers and their representative offices. Hannover Re and Munich Re operate through representative offices in Bogotá Bogotá, while Swiss Re entered the country by acquiring a Colombian insurance company. On February 24, 2014, Swiss Re signed an agreement with specialty insurer Seguros Confianza, based in Bogotá, to acquire a 51% stake in the company. Through this partnership, the corporate clients of Confianza can gain access to commercial insurance products offered by Swiss Re. In June 2013, the government made financial regulations that permitted domestic companies to purchase insurance and make reinsurance arrangements with international companies not operating or established within Colombia. This will make the segment more competitive over the forecast period (2013−2018).
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Colombia:
- It provides historical values for Colombia’s reinsurance segment for the report’s 2009–2013 review period and projuected figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key sub-segments in Colombia’s reinsurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Colombia and its growth prospects.
Browse Reports in Insurance @ http://www.researchmoz.us/insurance-market-reports-161.html
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in depth historic and forecast market data related to the Colombian reinsurance segment and each sector within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Colombian reinsurance segment
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key product categories
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Colombian insurance industry and its impact on companies and the market's future
- Although the Colombian reinsurance segment registered strong growth at a review-period CAGR of 46.2%, it is in its early stages of development.
- The reinsurance segment is dominated by facultative reinsurance which accounted for 73.6%of the segment’s written premium in 2013, a figure that is expected to fall to 65.1% in 2018.
- The Colombian reinsurance segment posted a CAGR of 46.2% during the review period, where both treaty and facultative reinsurance registered positive growth.
- In June 2013, the government permitted domestic companies to make reinsurance arrangements with international companies not operating, or established, in Colombia. This is likely to make the reinsurance segment more competitive.
For More Reports Browse @ https://www.linkedin.com/today/author/68229468
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
The following article is from one of our external contributors. It does not represent the opinion of Benzinga and has not been edited.