Market Analysis on Non-Life Insurance in Russia Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018
Most up-to-date research on "Non-Life Insurance in Russia, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2018" to its huge collection of research reports.
The report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Russian non-life insurance segment, including:
- The Russian non-life insurance segment’s growth prospects by non-life insurance categories
- Key trends and drivers for the non-life insurance segment
- The various distribution channels in the Russian non-life insurance segment
- The detailed competitive landscape in the non-life insurance segment in Russia
- Detailed regulatory policies of the Russian insurance industry
- A description of the non-life reinsurance segment in Russia
- Porter's Five Forces analysis of the non-life insurance segment
- A benchmarking section on the Russian non-life insurance segment in comparison with other countries in the BRICS region
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.researchmoz.us/non-life-insurance-in-russia-key-trends-and-opportunities-to-2018-report.html
Russia has the second largest non-life insurance segment, after China, in the BRIC countries (Brazil, Russia, India and China) in terms of gross written premium. However, the segment is relatively underpenetrated; non-life insurance penetration in Russia was just 0.88% in 2013, while it was 3.10% in the UK, 2.05% in Germany and 1.17% in Brazil. This indicates positive growth potential, especially in categories such as motor hull and residential insurance. Following regulatory changes, the segment underwent a period of consolidation as larger insurers acquired smaller ones, while some exited the segment altogether. Over the forecast period (2013−2018), the growth of the non-life segment will be driven by Russia’s growing automobile and construction sectors, the introduction of new mandatory insurance classes, and an increase in foreign direct investment (FDI) limits. The gross written premium of the non-life segment rose at a review-period (2009−2013) compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.0%. The value is projected to increase at a projected forecast-period CAGR of 19.7%. This growth will be mainly driven by strong economic conditions, the introduction of mandatory non-life insurance, and an increase in the FDI cap from 25% to 50%.
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the non-life insurance segment in Russia:
- It provides historical values for Russia’s non-life insurance segment for the report’s 2009–2013 review period and forecast figures for the 2013–2018 forecast period.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in Russia’s non-life insurance segment, along with market forecasts until 2018.
- It covers an exhaustive list of parameters, including written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, combined ratio, frauds and crimes, total assets, total investment income and retentions.
- It analyses the various distribution channels for non-life insurance products in Russia.
- Using Porter’s industry-standard “Five Forces” analysis, it details the competitive landscape in Russia for the non-life insurance segment.
- It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance segment in Russia and its growth prospects.
- It profiles the top non-life insurance companies in Russia and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Browse Reports from Timetric @ http://www.researchmoz.us/publisher/timetric-61.html
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Russian non-life insurance segment and each category within it
- Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities within the Russian non-life insurance segment
- Assess the competitive dynamics in the non-life insurance segment, along with the reinsurance segment
- Identify the growth opportunities and market dynamics within key product categories
- Gain insights into key regulations governing the Russian insurance industry and its impact on companies and the market's future
- Russia has the second largest non-life insurance segment, after China, in the BRIC countries (Brazil, Russia, India and China) in terms of gross written premium.
- Motor insurance was the largest category in the segment, representing a 59.1% share in 2013.
- The top 10 Russian non-life insurers contributed 65.9% of the total gross written premium in 2013.
- Regulatory reforms affected the Russian non-life segment during the review period. In 2012, the minimum paid-up capital for non-life insurers rose from RUB30 million (US$1.0 million) to RUB120 million (US$3.9 million).
- A new agricultural insurance law was also introduced to cover damages incurred due to abnormal weather conditions. The agricultural insurance category represented 2.5% of the segment’s gross written premium in 2013.
For More Reports Browse @ https://www.linkedin.com/today/author/68229468
ResearchMoz is the one stop online destination to find and buy market research reports & Industry Analysis. We fulfill all your research needs spanning across industry verticals with our huge collection of market research reports. We provide our services to all sizes of organizations and across all industry verticals and markets. Our Research Coordinators have in-depth knowledge of reports as well as publishers and will assist you in making an informed decision by giving you unbiased and deep insights on which reports will satisfy your needs at the best price.
For More Information Kindly Contact:
The following article is from one of our external contributors. It does not represent the opinion of Benzinga and has not been edited.