- Onion Global OG stock rose 46.2% to $0.53 during Wednesday's pre-market session.
- Tuniu TOUR shares moved upwards by 43.92% to $1.16.
- Connexa Sports Techs CNXA shares moved upwards by 27.77% to $1.38. The market value of their outstanding shares is at $11.5 million.
- Meta Data AIU shares moved upwards by 12.4% to $1.54.
- Faraday Future FFIE stock moved upwards by 10.74% to $2.68. The company's market cap stands at $981.6 million.
- E-Home Household Service EJH shares increased by 9.43% to $0.32. The company's market cap stands at $13.7 million.
- LL Flooring Holdings LL shares fell 14.7% to $8.25 during Wednesday's pre-market session. As per the press release, Q2 earnings came out today.
- Leju Hldgs LEJU shares decreased by 14.17% to $2.0.
- Big 5 Sporting Goods BGFV shares fell 12.85% to $11.2. As per the news, the Q2 earnings report came out yesterday.
- Molecular Data MKD shares fell 11.75% to $0.59. The market value of their outstanding shares is at $7.1 million.
- Qurate Retail QRTEB shares fell 10.73% to $14.48.
- Kidpik PIK stock decreased by 9.34% to $2.04. See Also: www.benzinga.com/money/best-consumer-cyclical-stocks/
This article was generated by Benzinga's automated content engine and reviewed by an editor.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.