- VIA optronics VIAO stock moved upwards by 19.8% to $2.54 during Thursday's after-market session. The market value of their outstanding shares is at $57.5 million. The company's, Q1 earnings came out yesterday.
- Infobird Co IFBD stock rose 5.0% to $0.5. The company's market cap stands at $12.6 million.
- TeraWulf WULF stock rose 5.0% to $1.26. The market value of their outstanding shares is at $131.9 million.
- Aehr Test Systems AEHR stock rose 4.93% to $7.87. The company's market cap stands at $211.8 million.
- Akerna KERN stock increased by 4.92% to $0.14. This security traded at a volume of 12.0 million shares come close, making up 2338.6% of its average volume over the last 100 days. The company's market cap stands at $5.0 million.
- Argo Blockchain ARBK shares increased by 4.78% to $3.94. The market value of their outstanding shares is at $188.2 million.
- AEye LIDR shares fell 5.2% to $1.81 during Thursday's after-market session. The market value of their outstanding shares is at $284.8 million.
- BigBear.ai Hldgs BBAI stock fell 4.9% to $3.5. The market value of their outstanding shares is at $444.8 million.
- Evolv Technologies EVLV shares decreased by 4.89% to $2.53. The market value of their outstanding shares is at $362.7 million.
- Arqit Quantum ARQQ stock decreased by 4.76% to $6.01. The company's market cap stands at $732.7 million.
- Aurora Mobile JG shares decreased by 3.78% to $1.02. The market value of their outstanding shares is at $121.0 million.
- Micron Technology MU stock declined by 3.3% to $53.46. Trading volume for this security closed at 7.1 million, accounting for 35.7% of its average full-day volume over the last 100 days. The company's market cap stands at $59.6 billion. The company's, Q3 earnings came out today. See Also: www.benzinga.com/money/tech-stocks/
This article was generated by Benzinga's automated content engine and reviewed by an editor.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.