US crude oil futures traded lower this morning on Friday. Investors, meanwhile, focused on some notable insider trades.
When insiders purchase or sell shares, it indicates their confidence or concern around the company's prospects. Investors and traders interested in penny stocks can consider this a factor in their overall investment or trading decision.
Below is a look at a few recent notable insider transactions for penny stocks. For more, check out Benzinga's insider transactions platform.3
Second Sight Medical Products
- The Trade: Second Sight Medical Products, Inc. EYES Director Gregg Williams acquired a total of 312,493 shares at an average price of $2.30. To acquire these shares, it cost $719.45 thousand.
- What’s Happening: The company’s stock has jumped over 28% since the start of the year.
- What Second Sight Medical Products Does: Second Sight Medical Products Inc develops, manufactures, and markets implantable prosthetic devices to create an artificial form of useful vision for blind individuals.
Great Elm Group
- The Trade: Great Elm Group, Inc. GEG 10% owner BC Advisors Llc acquired a total of 41,700 shares at an average price of $2.36. The insider spent around $98.57 thousand to buy those shares.
- What’s Happening: Great Elm Group, last month, posted a Q3 loss of $0.22 per share.
- What Great Elm Group Does: Great Elm Group Inc formerly, Great Elm Capital Group Inc operates as a holding company. The company operates in four business lines including durable medical equipment, investment management and real estate with general corporate.
Don’t forget to check out our premarket coverage here .
- The Trade: NexImmune, Inc. NEXI Director Grant Verstandig acquired a total of 133,124 shares at an average price of $2.24. To acquire these shares, it cost around $297.56 thousand.
- What’s Happening: BTIG recently initiated coverage on NexImmune with a Buy rating and announced a price target of $5.
- What NexImmune Does: NexImmune Inc is a clinical-stage biotechnology company engaged in developing immunotherapy to employ the body's T cells to generate an immune response that mimics natural biology.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.