When insiders purchase or sell shares, it indicates their confidence or concern around the company's prospects. Investors and traders interested in penny stocks can consider this a factor in their overall investment or trading decision.
Below is a look at a few recent notable insider transactions for penny stocks. For more, check out Benzinga's insider transactions platform.
Alset EHome International
- The Trade: Alset EHome International Inc. AEI CEO Chan Heng Fai acquired a total of 7333333 shares at an average price of $0.60. To acquire these shares, it cost $4,399,999.80.
- What’s Happening: Alset EHome International, last week, announced the pricing of an underwritten public offering totaling $30 million in gross proceeds.
- What Alset EHome International Does: Alset EHome International Inc, formerly HF Enterprises Inc is a holding company. It is engaged in property development, digital transformation technology and biohealth activities.
Invesco Mortgage Capital
- The Trade: Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc. IVR Director Beth Zayicek acquired a total of 3236 shares at an average price of $3.12. The insider spent $10,096.32 to buy those shares.
- What’s Happening: The company, last month, posted in-line quarterly earnings.
- What Invesco Mortgage Capital Does: Invesco Mortgage Capital Inc is an REIT that invests, finances, and manages residential and commercial mortgage-backed securities and mortgage loans.
Elys Game Technology
- The Trade: Elys Game Technology, Corp. ELYS 10% owner Gold Street Capital Corp acquired a total of 13207 shares at an average price of $3.67. To acquire these shares, it cost $48,405.55.
- What’s Happening: Elys Game Technology, last month, reported record year-to-date betting handle of $626.9 million, up 77% year-over-year.
- What Elys Game Technology Does: Elys Game Technology Corp is a fastest growing and technologically advanced Sports Betting and i-Gaming full-service providers in the regulated business to business and business to consumer markets.
Martin Midstream Partners
- The Trade: Martin Midstream Partners L.P. MMLP Director Ruben S Martin acquired a total of 23480.9377 shares at an average price of $3.03. The insider spent $71,220.78 to buy those shares.
- What’s Happening: Martin Midstream Partners recently announced the elimination of its incentive distribution rights.
- What Martin Midstream Partners Does: Martin Midstream Partners LP has a diverse set of operations focused in the United States Gulf Coast region.
- The Trade: Caladrius Biosciences, Inc. CLBS Director Steven S Myers acquired a total of 33785 shares shares at an average price of $0.89. The insider spent $30,190.28 to buy those shares.
- What’s Happening: Caladrius Biosciences, last month, posted Q3 loss of $0.12 per share.
- What Caladrius Biosciences Does: Caladrius Biosciences Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing cellular therapies designed to reverse, not manage, disease.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.