When insiders purchase or sell shares, it indicates their confidence or concern around the company's prospects. Investors and traders interested in penny stocks can consider this a factor in their overall investment or trading decision.
Below is a look at a few recent notable insider transactions for penny stocks. For more, check out Benzinga's insider transactions platform.
- The Trade: HCW Biologics Inc. HCWB VP Development Jin-An Jiao acquired a total of 10000 shares at an average price of $2.42. To acquire these shares, it cost $24,150.00.
- What’s Happening: EF Hutton, last month, initiated coverage on HCW Biologics with a Buy rating and announced a price target of $10.
- What HCW Biologics Does: HCW Biologics Inc is a preclinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on discovering and developing novel immunotherapies to lengthen healthspan by disrupting the link between chronic, low-grade inflammation and age-related diseases.
- The Trade: GBS Inc. GBS Chief Financial Officer Spiro Sakiris acquired a total of 10000 shares at an average price of $1.70. The insider spent $17,000.00 to buy those shares.
- What’s Happening: GBS recently announced it will commence preparation for clinical trials of its rapid SARS-CoV-2 Antibody test following the recent successful completion of a clinical validation study.
- What GBS Does: GBS Inc is a United States-based company engaged in manufacturing of Saliva Glucose Biosensor (SGB). SGB uses saliva to measure glucose non-invasively.
- The Trade: Air Industries Group AIRI President Luciano M Melluzzo acquired a total of 10000 shares at an average price of $0.94. To acquire these shares, it cost $9,400.00..
- What’s Happening: Air Industries, last month, reported $14.40 million in sales for the third quarter.
- What Air Industries Does: Air Industries Group is an aerospace and defense company. Its manufactures and design structural parts and assemblies that focus on flight safety, including landing gear, arresting gear, engine mounts, flight controls, throttle quadrants, jet engines and other components.
- The Trade: TRACON Pharmaceuticals, Inc. TCON 10% owner Opaleye Management Inc acquired a total of 112007 shares at an average price of $2.29. The insider spent $256,384.94 to buy those shares.
- What’s Happening: TRACON Pharmaceuticals, last month, said it received regulatory approval of its Envafolimab in China.
- What TRACON Pharmaceuticals Does: TRACON Pharmaceuticals Inc is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of novel targeted therapeutics for cancer and utilizing its cost efficient, contract research organization (CRO) independent product development platform to partner with ex-U.S. companies to develop and commercialize innovative products in the United States.
- The Trade: PARTS iD, Inc. ID Executive Vice President, Legal & Corporate Affairs John Brian Pendleton Jr acquired a total of 10000 shares shares at an average price of $2.25. The insider spent $22,500.00 to buy those shares.
- What’s Happening: Parts Id recently announced the launch of an EV Specialty Shop on its flagship retail site CARiD.com.
- What PARTS iD Does: PARTS iD Inc is a technology-driven, digital commerce company focused on online retailer of automotive parts, components, and accessories.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.