- Kandi Technologies Group Inc KNDI reported third-quarter FY22 sales growth of 100.6% year-on-year to $33.70 million.
- The increase in revenue and gross margin was primarily due to a product mix shift to off-road vehicles.
- EV products sales jumped sharply to $1.7 million, Off-road vehicles and associated parts sales increased by 217.6% to $21.7 million, and EV parts sales fell 18.7% to $2.6 million. Electric Scooters, Electric Self-Balancing Scooters, and associated parts sales declined 80.9% to $1.2 million.
- Gross profit increased 131.6% Y/Y to $6.4 million, with the margin expanding 250 basis points to 18.9%.
- Loss from operations was $(2.2) million versus a loss of $(9.0) million last year.
- The company held $210.2 million in cash and equivalents as of September 30, 2022.
- EPS was $0.01 versus a $(0.10) loss the prior year.
- Price Action: KNDI shares are trading higher by 0.61% at $3.19 on the last check Tuesday.
- Photo Via Company
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.