- Danaher Corp (NYSE: DHR) has logged Q3 FY22 adjusted EPS of $2.56, up 7% Y/Y, surpassing the estimate of $2.26.
- Sales increased 6% to $7.66 billion, with 10% non-GAAP core and 8.5% non-GAAP base business core revenue growth, beating the $7.17 billion estimate.
- Operating cash flow reached $2 billion. Non-GAAP free cash flow reached $1.7 billion.
- The gross margin compressed slightly from 60.3% to 59.8%, and the operating margin improved from 18.1% a year ago to 26.3%.
- CEO Rainer M. Blair said, "Our growth was broad-based across all three segments, a testament to the durability and attractive end-market positioning of the franchises that comprise Danaher."
- Outlook: For Q4 FY22, the company anticipates non-GAAP base business core revenue growth to be in the high-single-digit percent range.
- For FY22, the company is increasing its expectation for non-GAAP core revenue growth to the high-single-digit percent range, which includes non-GAAP base business core revenue growth in the high-single-digit percent range.
- Price Action: DHR shares are down 0.73% at $256.00 during the premarket session on the last check Thursday.
- Photo Via Company
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.