- Buckle Inc BKE reported a 3.8% increase in sales to $115.5 million for the month of September 2022.
- The comparable sales for the same period rose 2.7%.
- The company reported a 3.4% growth in sales year-to-date to $844.6 million.
- The comparable sales year-to-date climbed 2.9%.
- Buckle held $284 million in cash and equivalents as of July 30, 2022.
- Buckle is a fashion retailer selling clothing, footwear, and accessories for men, women, and children.
- Price Action: BKE shares are trading lower by 0.54% at $34.68 on the last check Thursday.
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.