- Global Blood Therapeutics, Inc. GBT rose 19.3% to $40.47 in pre-market trading following a report suggesting the company is attracting takeover interest. According to a Bloomberg report, citing people familiar with the matter, some large pharmaceutical companies are looking into a potential deal.
- MGP Ingredients, Inc. MGPI shares jumped 13.3% to $115.50 in pre-market trading after the company posted upbeat Q2 results.
- MercadoLibre, Inc. MELI rose 12.5% to $1,002.66 in pre-market trading following better-than-expected quarterly results.
- Playtika Holding Corp. PLTK rose 11.7% to $14.56 in pre-market trading.
- BioCryst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. BCRX gained 9.9% to $12.25 in pre-market trading after reporting Q2 results.
- Confluent, Inc. CFLT shares rose 9.6% to $31.80 in pre-market trading following upbeat Q2 results.
- Altice USA, Inc. ATUS shares surged 9.1% to $10.55 in pre-market trading following strong quarterly sales.
- Sunrun Inc. RUN rose 9% to $33.52 in pre-market trading after the company reported better-than-expected financial results.
- Ecopetrol S.A. EC gained 5.7% to $11.18 in pre-market trading after the company posted a record net profit for the second quarter.
- Albemarle Corporation ALB rose 5.7% to $253.17 in pre-market trading after the company posted upbeat Q2 earnings and raised FY22 forecast.
- Novo Nordisk A/S NVO rose 4.7% to $104.63 in pre-market trading. Novo Nordisk reported Q2 sales of DKK41.27 billion, +25% Y/Y (+15% on a constant currency basis).
- Crocs, Inc. CROX rose 4.3% to $80.70 in pre-market trading.
- Alibaba Group Holding Limited BABA gained 3.9% to $99.49 in pre-market trading as the company reported first-quarter FY22 flat revenue growth year-on-year to $30.69 billion, beating the consensus of $30.05 billion.
Also check this out: U.S. Stock Futures Edge Higher Ahead of Jobless Claims Data .
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.