- Guardant Health Inc's GH Q1 FY22 revenues rose 22% Y/Y to $96.1 million, beating the consensus of $95.70 million.
- Guardant's precision oncology testing revenues grew 32% to $84.1 million, driven by the increase in clinical and biopharma testing.
- Development services and other revenues rose 20% to $12.0 million from $14.9 million in Q1 2021, primarily due to the progression of collaboration projects with biopharmaceutical customers for companion diagnostic development and regulatory approval services.
- The company reported 21,100 tests to clinical customers and 5,100 to biopharmaceutical customers during the quarter, increasing 47% and 45%.
- "We now have more than 11,000 ordering oncologists and are seeing our core base of customers ordering more tests and using more Guardant products each quarter, co-CEO Helmy Eltoukhy said.
- Adjusted EPS loss of $(0.91) came in above the consensus of $(1.21) but deeper than $(0.49) a year ago.
- As of March 31, Guardant held $573.6 million in cash and cash equivalents and $388.7 million in short-term marketable securities.
- Guidance: The company reiterated its FY22 revenue guidance of $460 million - $470 million, up 23% - 26% Y/Y, compared to the consensus of $465.93 million.
- Price Action: GH shares are down 27% at $37.02 during the market session on the last check Friday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.