- IQVIA Holdings Inc IQV posted Q1 sales of $3.57 billion, up 4.7% on a reported basis and 6.8% at constant currency (CC), slightly above the consensus of $3.55 billion.
- Technology & Analytics Solutions revenue increased 6.8% (9.8% CC) to $1.44 billion.
- Research & Development Solutions (R&DS) sales reached $1.93 billion, +3.5% (4.7% CC).
- Contract Sales & Medical Solutions revenue were up 1% (5.7% CC) to $195 million.
- R&DS contracted backlog grew 9.1% Y/Y to $25.3 billion. The Company expects approximately $7.0 billion of this backlog to convert to revenue in the next twelve months.
- IQVIA reported Q1 adjusted EPS of $2.47,+13.3%, beating the consensus of $2.42.
- Guidance: IQVIA forecasts some disruption from the Ukraine/Russia crisis. It is updating its revenue guidance to $14.45 billion - $14.75 billion, down from the previous range of $14.7 billion - $15 billion, versus the consensus of $41.81 billion.
- The Company is reaffirming its FY22 adjusted EBITDA of $3.33 billion - $3.41 billion and adjusted EPS of $9.95 to $10.25 (consensus of $10.15).
- For Q2, IQVIA forecasts sales of $3.47 billion - $3.52 billion, below the consensus of $$3.63 billion.
- The Company sees adjusted EBITDA of $790 million - $805 million and adjusted EPS of $2.35 - $2.42, compared to the consensus of $ $2.43.
- Price Action: IQV shares are down 0.41% at $205.89 during the market session on the last check Wednesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.