- LKQ Corp LKQ reported fourth-quarter FY21 sales growth of 7.8% year-on-year, to $3.19 billion, beating the analyst consensus of $3.09 billion.
- Revenue in North America rose 9.2% Y/Y, and Europe increased 4.3%.
- The gross margin for the quarter expanded 30 basis points Y/Y to 39.9%. The operating margin contracted 20 basis points to 8.8%, and operating income for the quarter rose 4.8% to $280 million.
- Adjusted EPS of $0.87 beat the analyst consensus of $0.77.
- LKQ held $274.1 million in cash and equivalents as of December 31, 2021. The operating cash flow for the year totaled $1.4 billion with a free cash flow of $1.1 billion.
- The company's quarterly cash dividend of $0.25 per share is payable on March 24, 2022, to stockholders of record on March 3, 2022.
- Outlook: LKQ sees FY22 adjusted EPS of $3.72 - $4.02, against the consensus of $4.00.
- The company expects FY22 organic revenue growth for part and services to be 3% - 5%.
- Price Action: LKQ shares are trading lower by 6.58% at $51.94 in premarket on the last check Thursday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.