- Integrated technology company AGM Group Holdings Inc AGMH reported the first-half FY21 revenue of $nil, versus $8,449 posted last year. Third parties generated all the revenues last year.
- The operating loss narrowed to $(0.50) million. The net loss contracted to $(0.51) million.
- AGM Group held $0.46 million in cash and equivalents as of June 30, 2021, and used $(0.35) million in operating cash flow during the six months.
- AGM Group appointed former Pintec Technology Holdings Ltd PT CFO Steven Yuan Ning Sim as the CFO, effective September 24, as Zhihe Yang resigned.
- Price Action: AGMH shares traded lower by 1.12% at $8.85 on the last check Wednesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.