- SI-BONE Inc SIBN reported Q2 sales of $22.2 million, beating the consensus of $21.96 million, representing a 58% Y/Y increase over the COVID-19 impacted 2020 period.
- U.S. revenue of $20.2 million increased 53% Y/Y.
- A gross margin of 89% was up from 85% posted a year ago.
- SI-BONE had received exclusive coverage by Anthem Inc ANTM for its minimally invasive SI joint fusion exclusively when performed with the iFuse system of the triangular titanium implant.
- Operating expenses increased 49% to $32.8 million, driven by increased sales hiring, research, and development costs for new product development costs.
- The company posted an operating loss of $(13) million compared to an operating loss of $(10.1) million a year ago.
- Net loss was $14.0 million, or $(0.42) per share, missing the consensus of $(0.39).
- Cash and marketable securities were $176.6 million, and long-term borrowings were $39.6 million.
- 2021 Financial Guidance: The company maintains the full year 2021 total revenue guidance to grow 25%-28% to $92 million - $94 million, compared to the consensus of $93.69 million.
- It is updating the gross margin guidance to 87% - 89%.
- Price Action: SIBN shares closed at $30.26 on Monday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.