- LeMaitre Vascular Inc LMAT has announced preliminary Q2 2021 results and sees net sales of $40.7 million compared to an estimated $37.9 million, up 64%Y/Y on a reported basis and +35% organically.
- It expects gross margin in the range of 65.5% to 66.1%, -2.7% at the midpoint vs. Q2 2020, due to inventory write-downs and manufacturing inefficiencies related to personnel reductions in 2020.
- The Company sees operating income of approximately $10.9 million to $11.3 million, +128% at the midpoint.
- The quarter ended with cash and cash equivalents of $21.8 million, and debt stood at $23 million.
- 2Q sales growth was driven by Artegraft (acquired in June 2020) with sales of $6.7 million, as well as by valvulotomes, shunts, and allografts.
- Sales growth was boosted in all geographic locations, with the Americas up +83%, Europe/Middle East/Africa up +36%, and Asia/Pac up +29%.
- Concurrently, the Company also priced underwritten public offering of 1 million shares at $54.50 per share, with gross proceeds of approximately $54.5 million.
- Proceeds will be used to repay senior secured credit facility and general corporate purposes.
- Price Action: LMAT shares closed at $60.03 on Tuesday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.