Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wall Street expects General Motors Company GM to report quarterly earnings at $1.63 per share on revenue of $36.12 billion before the opening bell. GM shares rose 0.6% to $56.41 in pre-market trading trading.
- Twitter Inc TWTR reported stronger-than-expected earnings and sales for its fourth quarter. The company’s Q4 DAUs surged 24% year over year. Twitter shares rose 3.5% to $61.94 in the pre-market trading session.
- Analysts are expecting Bunge Ltd BG to have earned $1.82 per share on revenue of $10.92 billion for the latest quarter. The company will release earnings before the markets open. Bunge shares rose 0.1% to $75.50 in pre-market trading.
- Cisco Systems, Inc. CSCO reported upbeat results for its second quarter. The company said it sees Q3 adjusted EPS of $0.80-$0.82 and year-over-year sales growth of 3.5%-5.5%. Cisco shares dropped 5.4% to $45.87 in the pre-market trading session.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
- After the markets close, Uber Technologies Inc UBER is projected to post a quarterly loss at $0.55 per share on revenue of $3.58 billion. Uber shares gained 6.1% to $63.22 in pre-market trading in sympathy with Lyft after the company reported Q4 earnings.
- Yelp Inc YELP reported better-than-expected results for its fourth quarter. Yelp shares climbed 4.6% to $40.29 in the pre-market trading session.
- Analysts expect Coca-Cola Co KO to report quarterly earnings at $0.42 per share on revenue of $8.63 billion before the opening bell. Coca-Cola shares rose 0.4% to $49.90 in after-hours trading.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Ad Disclosure: The rate information is obtained by Bankrate from the listed institutions. Bankrate cannot guaranty the accuracy or availability of any rates shown above. Institutions may have different rates on their own websites than those posted on Bankrate.com. The listings that appear on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where, and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products.
All rates are subject to change without notice and may vary depending on location. These quotes are from banks, thrifts, and credit unions, some of whom have paid for a link to their own Web site where you can find additional information. Those with a paid link are our Advertisers. Those without a paid link are listings we obtain to improve the consumer shopping experience and are not Advertisers. To receive the Bankrate.com rate from an Advertiser, please identify yourself as a Bankrate customer. Bank and thrift deposits are insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. Credit union deposits are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
Consumer Satisfaction: Bankrate attempts to verify the accuracy and availability of its Advertisers' terms through its quality assurance process and requires Advertisers to agree to our Terms and Conditions and to adhere to our Quality Control Program. If you believe that you have received an inaccurate quote or are otherwise not satisfied with the services provided to you by the institution you choose, please click here.
Rate collection and criteria: Click here for more information on rate collection and criteria.