Some of the stocks that may grab investor focus today are:
- Wall Street expects Korn Ferry KFY to report quarterly earnings at $0.05 per share on revenue of $378.94 million before the opening bell. Korn Ferry shares declined 1.1% to close at $38.25 on Friday.
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc REGN disclosed that its COVID-19 antibody cocktail received emergency use authorization from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Regeneron Pharmaceuticals shares gained 0.8% to close at $518.74 on Friday.
- Analysts are expecting Agilent Technologies Inc A to have earned $0.93 per share on revenue of $1.40 billion for the latest quarter. Agilent will release earnings after the markets close. Agilent shares fell 0.2% to $110.62 in after-hours trading.
Find out what's going on in today's market and bring any questions you have to Benzinga's PreMarket Prep.
CoStar Group Inc CSGP announced plans to acquire Homesnap, Inc. for $250 million in cash. CoStar shares slipped 0.3% to close at $892.06 on Friday.
- Analysts expect Urban Outfitters, Inc. URBN to post quarterly earnings at $0.44 per share on revenue of $924.23 million after the closing bell. Urban Outfitters shares gained 0.5% to $30.45 in after-hours trading.
- The Western Union Company WU agreed to acquire a 15% stake in a Saudi Arabian digital payment business for up to $200 million. Western Union shares dropped 2.9% to close at $20.90 on Friday.
© 2022 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.